Did Hizbullah Dig a Special Tunnel to Get Bomb into ’Israel’?

Visualizzazioni : 22

Local Editor

“Israeli” are still baffled by the way Hizbullah succeeded in performing their operation and penetrate into the “Israeli”-annexed Palestinian territories.

Did Hizbullah Dig a Special Tunnel to Get Bomb into "Israel"?

The mystery of how Hizbullah managed to plant the bomb, which blew up against an “Israeli” forces’ patrol on Tuesday, Jan. 5, in the occupied Lebanese Shebaa Farms – on the border with occupied Palestine is perplexing the “Israeli” regime’s military chiefs.

It brought War Minister Moshe Yaalon, Deputy Chief of Staff Maj. Gen. Yair Golan [former OC Northern Command] and his successor Maj. Gen. Aviv Kochavi to the Golan the next day for a close inspection of the Syrian and Lebanese borders.

They found no fault with the meticulous and counter-measures the contingents on the spot had made for an operation, which Hizbullah’s Secretary General His Eminence Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah had said was “inevitable” after the assassination of Samir al-Quntar in Damascus on Dec. 20.

Amidst “Israeli” fears, lookout posts were scattered along the border in addition to a countermeasure that had been rated by the “Israelis” as “impermeable”: an “electronic sterile area” abutting the electronic border fence, which has been strewn with hi-tech sensors and other devices designed to act as tripwires for the smallest intrusion.

The fact that Hizbullah was able to plant a bomb on the “Israeli”-occupied Palestinian territories proved that this elaborate system did not work.

It has long been known to the “Israeli” regime and military that Hizbullah maintains a commando unit known as the “Redwan Force,” especially trained for eventual incursions into the occupied Palestine on military operations and the capture of “Israeli” military hostages.

But its ability to outsmart an electronically sterile barrier was quite another matter. It is of the utmost urgency for the “Israeli” forces’ tacticians to seriously rethink the so-called “Israeli” defensive measures in place on the northern borders with Syria and Lebanon, before Hizbullah strikes again.

But first of all, they must find out how it happened. Some Lebanese sources are throwing out hints of a secret tunnel dug by Hizbullah, through which the “al-Quntar Brigade” was able to sneak the bomb onto the “Israeli” forces’ patrol route. However, no trace of a tunnel has so far been reported.

At the time of the incident, “Israeli” public and media attention was wholly taken up with the Dizengoff gunman, who murdered three “Israelis” on Jan. 1 and is still at large six days later.

Furthermore, “Israeli” war minister and “Israeli” forces chiefs cannot afford to treat Hizbullah’s outstanding operation lightly. They are convinced that Hizbullah has not concluded its campaign of “revenge” and may reuse the same method for further operations. No stone is therefore being left unturned to discover how Hizbullah smuggled a bomb onto “Israeli” terrain – over or under the border – and the preparations for an operation remain high.

At the end of his Golan inspection visit, the war minister said that the “Israeli” forces are fully prepared for any operation and assured the public of their readiness to respond.

Source: Al-Ahed news

IlFaroSulMondo.it usa i cookies, anche di terze parti. Ti invitiamo a dare il consenso così da proseguire al meglio con una navigazione ottimizzata. maggiori informazioni

Le attuali impostazioni permettono l'utilizzo dei cookies al fine di fornire la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Se continui ad utilizzare questo sito web senza cambiare le tue impostazioni dei cookies o cliccando "OK, accetto" nel banner in basso ne acconsenterai l'utilizzo.

Chiudi